ECONYL RECYCLED Nylon Fabric Yoga Crops
ECONYL RECYCLED Nylon Fabric Yoga Pants
Salt and Seed yoga and surf leggings are made of reclaimed fishing nets and post consumer waste.
- High waisted and camel toe free!
- They have a shiny look and feel like a second skin.
- Quick Drying
$60 + postage
Sizes XS – S – M – L (sizes – XS and S – SOLD OUT)
Your outfit has the ability to influence your mood. If your having a bad day, you can turn it all around by putting on something you love! If a pair of shoes can change cinderella’s life, imagine what the right yoga leggings can do! Save the world and look and feel good while doing it in
Organic Bamboo Range
Designed for maximum comfort to be worn for yoga, lounge and everything in between.
Produced in small quantities for consideration of the environment. All off cuts are recycled and reused.
Our bamboo range is designed in Australia, made in Bali, worn worldwide.
Currently sold out but check back regularly to see when we launch our new range.
Avoid washing with towels as the cotton pills may stick to the pants fabric
Wash with similar fabrics – no buttons, zippers, clasps, etc
Too much detergent can weaken fabric
Avoid using fabric softener – it will ruin any wicking ability the leggings have
Wash in cold – keep the colour vibrant and keep the integrity of the fabric
Our yoga and surf range are made from Bamboo Fabric and/or ECONYL Recycled Nylon Fabric made from discarded fishing nets that have been reclaimed from the ocean! How cool is that!
Why we use BAMBOO fabric
- Uses very little water and no pesticides or fertilisers.
- Maximum softness and minimal impact on environment.
- Bamboo is sustainable as it is highly renewable.
- Contains natural antibacterial properties and allows skin to breathe
- Fast growing and regenerates rapidly without the use of pesticides.
- Fabric made from bamboo fibre is soft to touch and naturally anti-bacterial.
Why we use ECONYL RECYCLED Nylon fabric
- Salt and Seed is dedicated to reusing and reducing post consumer waste. Our team spend a lot of time in the water and have a deep love and respect for the ocean and our planet, so it made sense that we search for a fabric that supports our love
- Our recycled nylon fabric that we choose to use is made with ECONYL, a fabric made from post and pre consumer waste, most notably fish farming nets and ghost fishing nets.
- 650.000 tons of fishing nets are left on the bottom of our oceans.
- Discarded fishing nets are one of our oceans life greatest threats. Ocean currents brings these synthetic nets to mass together in bulk, and can drift for years as they barely breakdown. Ocean animals and fish end up trapped in these nets along with reefs being destroyed by them.
- We are working to reduce the amount of fishing nets discarding in our oceans and are always looking for ways we can benefit the environment.
650.000 tons of fishing nets are left on the bottom of our oceans.
These discarded fishing nets are one of the greatest threats to ocean life. Ocean currents leads these synthetic nets to mass together, which can drift for years as they barely breakdown. They end up trapping ocean animals and fish or getting caught on reefs, destroying them.
Salt and Seed Yoga and Surf Range is – Saving the ocean one pair of yoga pants at a time.
Save the oceans – do yoga!
Salt and Seed is a small business, owned and operated by one person who is passionate about the environment and conscious about creating as little negative impact on the planet as possible. Salt and Seed is not a huge company, does not have any employees and is trying to make a positive difference in the world using the skills and information I have.
I have put a lot of love, time and money into researching my products. I have had many samples from many materials and through this process I am able to deliver to my customers a quality product that aims to put less stress on the environment.
I am always researching new materials and production methods to bring you a more eco friendly option as we can always continue to strive to do better for our planet.
Salt and Seed is an ethical lifestyle brand who is focused on sustainability and minimising the impact on our ocean and earth.
We care about the wellbeing of our planet and aim to inspire you to live passionately and thread lightly. To Connect to all with compassion, to Conserve our beautiful planet and to Create a mindful life.
For more information, pictures and where to buy from please contact email@example.com